费雯说的那句:所有花都应该好好施肥 原话是什么?

就是英文原版

感谢老大,我也正想找这句话的原文呢

十分期待新一轮竞猜啊,希望能早日开始。很怀念那时候的感觉。

回复 6# knut

是的,以前竞猜出过这题!!记性真好!!!

回复 5# olivivien

那个I是Dirk Bogarde吧

这个以前【有奖竞猜】不是出过题吗?考的就是文中的"I"是哪位男演员,现在还有人记得吗?

老大就是老大

非常感谢LS的

When Vivien had left Notley she once came down to my house, and felt utterly sad because she no longer had a garden...she adored mine, which was rather marvelous. Suddenly she said: "I want a little house...with a view like this, but by water...on a lake or a stream...and with trees..." and I had seen the exact house three days before. I told her, and she was off in a flash and found it to be the very place of her idea...that's how she got Tickerage Mill. I had wanted it very much for myself, but it was a bit too far from town, I thought, and too small for me. Viv was instantly at home there. Shortly afterwards I left Hascombe and moved down into Sussex where we were virtually neighbors. She was always taking cuttings and bits and pieces, and on one occasion brought me a couple rose bushes...it was a cold day in early March: She said, "If you put them in now you'll just make it; this one is called after me...rather pretty...and very sweet of them...and this one," indicating a little bunch of thorns in a plastic bag, "this one is new...I ordered it specially for you, it's called "Super Star". And I said, rather lightly, "Then they are both called after you...how lovely." Viv was quite still for a moment, and then her eyes rimmed with tears and she hugged me like a little bear. And we just stood there in the cold garden amongst the silent roses until she had composed herself. We didn't say anything more. A little later she said the plants all needed a good mulching...and we went into tea.

返回列表