返回列表 发帖

《纽约时报》年度摄影集|The actors who defined cinema in 2010

Chloë Moretz
Kick-Ass, Let Me In

In Her Shoes: "In 'Let Me In,' Abby's bare feet seemed an essential part of her characterization. Seeing her stand in the snow barefoot tells you instantly a lot about who and what she isn't."

Noomi Rapace
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Great Performance: "In 'True Romance,' Dennis Hopper knows it's his last chance to make his son proud. He faces certain death without a word to betray his fear or sense of defeat. It is so poignant and so underscores what it means to fight for your child and show them love amidst incredible violence."

Natalie Portman
Black Swan

Classic Replay: "The lift from 'Dirty Dancing,' which we did in 'Black Swan.'"

Jennifer Lawrence
Winter's Bone

And Cut: "When I was filming 'The Beaver,' Jodie Foster told me to shout, 'What do you know?!' until she called, 'Action!' By the time I got to my eighth 'What do you know?!' I was so flustered, embarrassed and annoyed that I just screamed, 'What do you know?!!!' At that moment, she called, 'Cut!' It was the worst five minutes, but it freed me from worrying about what I look like to other people."

Anthony Mackie
Night Catches Us

In Costume: "In 'Night Catches Us,' I asked for all of my clothes to be a size too small! I wanted to feel constricted and uncomfortable. Not stiff but unwelcomed by my surroundings."

James Franco
127 Hours

Would Remake: "The butter scene in 'Last Tango in Paris.'"

Lesley Manville
Another Year

Hardest Take: "The final shot in 'Another Year': a lifetime of pain, loneliness and resignation without uttering a sound."

Vincent Cassel
Mesrine: Killer Instinct, Black Swan

Acting Class: "The worst advice I ever got from a director was to 'be good.'"

Matt Damon
Green Zone, Hereafter, True Grit

Speech Coach: "In 'True Grit,' I sever my tongue about halfway through the film. I was trying to figure out how to do that and how to talk from that moment on and settled on the idea of wrapping a hair tie around my tongue a few times and then just trying to speak normally. Rather than trying to garble my articulation, I gave myself a genuine handicap."

Robert Duvall
Get Low

Wordless Moment: "The most difficult and easiest was when we hung Jake Spoon in 'Lonesome Dove,' because it was easy to do and difficult to repeat."

Tilda Swinton
I Am Love

Best Direction: "'Come early, hold your own light and don't expect to get paid' — Derek Jarman, every shooting day between 1985 and 1994."

Michael Douglas
Solitary Man, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Directors' Notes: "The best was 'Don't do anything, just listen.' The worst was 'The camera can always tell when you're lying.'"

Annette Bening
Mother and Child, The Kids Are All Right

Greatest Sequence: "Diane Keaton and Warren Beatty" — now Bening's husband — "finding each other at the train station in 'Reds.'"

Javier Bardem
Biutiful

In Character: “The old sneakers that I wore during the whole of ‘Biutiful’ always put me in the place of someone who has walked nearly barefoot along the hard ground without bleeding.”

Jesse Eisenberg
Solitary Man, Holy Rollers, The Social Network

Actor's Cut: "In 2005, I did a play called 'Orphans' with Al Pacino, who told me, 'Just because they say, "Action," doesn't mean you have to do anything.' It helped me think of acting as something that I was in control of."

真美丽的摄影,很有味道~

太棒了!波曼第一张真的很别样的赫本!爱她!

TS,我心目中又一个女神!

整套图都很好啊,只是最后一张感觉有点弱,不如其他人强势。。

女神要当妈妈了

女神要当妈妈了
流连飘飘 发表于 2010-12-28 19:46

啊?!怀上啦

是啊 微薄上的新闻

这组片音乐配得才熨帖,膜拜!!!

日落山水静。

返回列表